Online Marketing

Thursday 13 October 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette

I’ve been using my Naked Palette everyday since I got it about 3 months ago, I absolutely love it! Its so easy to pick out a new colour everyday to wear, however lately I’ve been sticking to 3 colours and using them everyday religiously. I use Sin all over the lid and blend it up into the crease then I apply Buck into the outer corners and up into the crease to create some definition. And lastly Virgin is my brow highlight colour and sometimes I use it in the inner corners of my eye to brighten my tired eyes.

These are the colours I use for my everyday eye. Virgin, Sin and Buck. As you can see I'm touching pan on sin. Its also gorgeous on its own!


This palette is so versatile; I can do a dramatic black or grey Smokey eye for night time or a brown Smokey eye for day time. But mostly I stick to a very natural daytime eye which this palette is so great for.

No comments:

Post a Comment