Online Marketing

Friday 14 October 2011

3 ways to Improve your Hair

I've tried so many different heat protectors for my hair as I have to use a lot of heat on my hair. My hair is dry and wavy and I also use heat on my hair every single time I wash it. So I usually struggle to keep it in good condition. But I’ve worked out a way over the last two years. Firstly I changed from washing my hair everyday to only washing it every 2-3 days which made a huge difference. I now use a dry shampoo if I notice it getting oily on day 3.

 I started using got2B guardian angel Heat protection it works for temperatures up to 220 degrees. This has stopped my hair getting split and dry at the ends. And lastly as i mentioned in a previous post Moroccan oil is my hair saviour. These three things combined have made the biggest difference to my hair. I hope this helps some of you which the same problem :)

No comments:

Post a Comment