Online Marketing

Monday 17 October 2011

Favourite lip products this month

In the month of October I've been wearing these two lip products the most. One I wear out at night or to dinner and the other I've been wearing everyday. The perfect night out lipgloss is Revlon ColourBurst in number 016. Its a gorgeous deep plum. The great everyday lipstick is NO 17 lipstick in Beehive.


NO 17 Beehive is to the left and Revlon 016 on the right




The NO 17 Lipsticks are very moisturising on the lips which is great in the winter when lips tend to dry out easier. And as we've had our first snow here this morning it looks like it will be a very early winter this year. :) The nude colour is also very flattering for everyday wear.


The Revlon lipgloss is a very daring colour for me but I think it can look really great on some skintones.


No comments:

Post a Comment