Online Marketing

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Review: Victoria Beckham's: That extra half an inch


I've owned this book for quite a while now but I thought It deserved a mention as the tips and advice it offers have been very useful. It is essentially Victoria's style book. But unlike a lot of other celebrities who write style books this is actually really informative.

This book is spilt into sections jeans, accessories, make-up etc. There are pages at the end of every section to write notes on. There even is a great section on pregnancy, detailing Victoria's favourite lotions and potions to prevent stretch marks. There are also tips on the different styles of clothes to wear to flatter a pregnant figure.

My favourite section is obviously the beauty one :) Here she details the best powders, foundations, mascara, concealers etc. It has lots of lovely photos and interesting extras. I find myself picking this off my bookshelf every so often to re-read it. This book is definitely worth a read.



If anyone has any beauty book suggestions, I'd love to hear them :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment